The TW Story
- A beautiful year to start something magical – the TrinidadWeddings.com website was born. At the time, it was just a tiny 12 page website, ready to bloom!
- TW hosts first wedding column featuring local content in the Trinidad Guardian Newspaper. Our column still appears every Sunday in the Guardian!
- TW’s Founder – a finalist in the “Young Woman of The Year” Awards, Trinidad & Tobago
- Launch of TW’s Bridal Classifieds
- Start of the TW Blog, now TW Loves
- 1st TW Tea party for brides at Crews Inn
- Launch of TW Limited Edition Bridal Emergency Kits and TW Tote Bags
- TW Hits the Airwaves! – the first Radio Segment featuring wedding tips called “The Bride’s Bubble” on Heartbeat Radio for Women 103.5FM!
- 2nd Annual TW Tea party for brides at Crews Inn
- Launch of our digital TW Wed-Zine’s first issue
- Our digital magazine in 2009 got thousands of downloads, so we launched our magazine in hardcopy and made it available for sale at retailers in Trinidad and Tobago
- TW becomes E-commerce enabled and hardcopy TW Wed-Zine magazines become available to buyers online
- TW featured in Caribbean Beat Magazine
- TW Wed-Zine goes digital – 1st local magazine to be available for global digital download sale.
- TW App for Android and Apple launched
- Launch of The Wedding Coach – TW’s wedding planning consultancy service
- TW Wins Special Award from the Project Management Institute (PMI) Southern Caribbean Chapter for “Most Creative Use of Project Management Techniques”
- Launch of our wedding vendor networking event: Evenings with TW
- For the first time, a Caribbean bridal magazine (ours!) featured 3 brides on the cover and one of them, a bride in a hijab. We’re always celebrating our diversity!
- TW’s Founder nominated for Ernst and Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2nd Annual wedding vendor networking event: Evenings with TW