The Wedding Coach
How does The Wedding Coach work?
“The Wedding Coach” service gives you a one-on-one virtual consultation with a wedding industry expert. This service is a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time or full-service Wedding Planner.
Sessions can last anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour, depending on your needs and budget. Virtual meeting times are flexible, since after-work or weekend hours are available. Coaching sessions are not limited to weddings but can include consultations for: birthday parties, dinner parties, anniversary parties and other events.
This service is perfect for couples who:
- Prefer the “do-it-yourself” approach but still need some guidance
- Can’t afford a Wedding Planner for the entire wedding planning process
- Have hit a slump in their planning and need a new way forward
- Need help with budgeting and allocating resources
- Require vendor referrals or vendor comparison advice
- Need help with reviewing vendors’ contracts or with vendor comparisons.
- Require assistance with their timelines and wedding planning schedules
- Want assistance with: theme development, dress selection, etiquette or décor advice
- Need a neutral third party’s opinion and advice
About The Coach
Established by Simone Sant-Ghuran, The Wedding Coach service combines her 17 years of event planning experience, with an innovative vision. Simone has had long-standing, collaborative relationships with numerous wedding vendors and venues; and she’s committed to using her networks, education and experience to help you use your time and resources wisely.
Simone is the Founder and Managing Director of www.trinidadweddings.com; and is currently the Editor-in-Chief of the Trinidad Weddings’ Wed-Zine, an annual wedding magazine, which has been sold nation-wide at leading retailers, since 2010. She was the Wedding Columnist for the Trinidad Guardian newspaper for eleven years.
Simone is also part of the Event Management faculty at the Arthur Lok Jack Graduate School of Business and lectures the course ‘Wedding Planning.” She attends a number of bridal shows and wedding conferences annually, to keep on the cutting-edge of bridal trends. Simone has also been a Speaker at international wedding industry events in NYC, Fort Lauderdale, Jamaica and Guyana.
For information on the process and fees, please email [email protected]
Follow Simone on Instagram here: www.instagram.com/simonesantghuran