Five Useful Resources for your Business
Just like you, the team at TW is always looking for ways to be more productive and effective in our business. We are happy to share with you some gems we have found or have been using, so hopefully you can get some resources that you need.
Here’s a list of 5 websites/apps that we’ve found helpful:
- Flaticon.com – If you need free icons for your website or for your social media emojis in a wide variety of file formats, this is the place!
- Pixlr.com – Ever needed to remove a background from a photograph? We have! You can use Pixlr.com for free to do this. They have a range of other cool photo editing tools and templates as well and they have paid plans.
- Picodash.com – If you need to analyse the followers of your IG page (or of your competitors!), to get more demographic and lifestyle data, you can use picodash.com. Their fees start at USD$10
- Blinkist.com – Don’t have much time to read business books or listen to long podcasts? Blinkist is your solution, if you want self-improvement in a jiffy. You can get a week-long free trial, to see if you like it.
- GoFullpage.com – Sometimes you need to get a screen shot of an entire web page. You can use gofullpage.com for that
If you’re a motivated event/wedding vendor who is frustrated at where you are at right now but determined to push forward, grow your business and improve your quality of life, you can join our free membership to TW Luxe where we offer business consulting for discerning vendors.
Here’s a testimonial from a vendor who recently used TW Luxe:
“I have been taking your advice and working on some of the things we discussed. We implemented the policies you recommended already, which have really helped with the stress management and we are working on the rest! The next steps are what you suggested for our catalogue and price lists, so we can manage queries and time better.” – Ana D., Sapphire DesignsTT