Rachel and Sean
Rachel and Sean
July 17, 2021
Rachel and Sean met seven years ago on Wednesday December 4, 2013 at 7:00pm.
That night, two passions collided over laughs and local food, when Sean was asked impromptuly by his boss, to host an event for Rachel’s business.
He was instantly enamoured; and she was blind-sided by his honesty, sense of humour and kind smile. This fateful encounter would be the beginning of an adventurous and ambitious romance, that they hope will stand the test of time.
The number “seven” played an important role in their stories – seven years together, seven years since the bride lost her Father and on the 17th of the 7th Month 2021 they got a date to be married at the Cathedral of Immaculate Conception Port of Spain, where they both attend. This number felt lucky to them and it was channelled through key touchpoints throughout their wedding day. From those witnessing the ceremony, family members holding photographs of Rachel’s late father, as she walked down the aisle, to a seven-course intimate dinner, there was all-around luck and joy everywhere, for this momentous occasion.
- Ceremony: Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception POS (Fr Martin Sirju)
- Dinner: Private Residence (St Ann’s)
- Dress: Shoma the Label custom
- Menu/Food & Tablescape: Our Moving Table/d Market Movers & Chef G Marquez
- Consisting of a 7 course meal made with 95% local inputs and focussing on luck, chance and memorable moments from their 7 years together, before marriage.
- Rings: Janice Derrick Jewellery
- Accessories: Cocoa Vintage Earrings and lapel pin
- Garter: Sanianitos
- Crowns: borrowed
- Makeup: Narverly Labastide
- Hair: Keeping The Image Alive & Swagg Elite Artistry (groom) Bride: Camille Beauty Artist
- Video/Photography: Amber Dawn, Patrick Rasoanaivo, Tarique Eastman
- Live stream: ANDesigns
- Reception Rentals: Perched
- Church decor: Bella Flamboyant horticultural & decorating services
- Hand Painted Sign: Awakentt
- Cake: Butterfly Patisserie
- Invitation, program & menu designs: Groom & Ayrïd by Design
- Music By: DJ Smoothflow Chinaka
- Unique Touches: Save the date coasters to have a drink on the couple, at some of their favourite watering holes