Welcome to Bride University
Have you wanted to do a workshop that will help you to save thousands of dollars on your wedding?
We’re so excited to present Bride University to you!
A hands-on workshop presented by Simone Sant-Ghuran, the Founder & Editor-in-Chief of Trinidad Weddings to give you personalized attention for your wedding planning so that you can avoid costly mistakes that hundreds of brides have made.
The topics we will cover are:
- How to Budget Like a Bridal Boss
- Finding Vendors in Your price Range
- How to Negotiate with Vendors
- Working out Your Timelines & Time management Tips for your wedding
- Wedding Photography Q & A with professional photographers – Brian & Petra Lopes of Lopes & Lopes Productions.
- Beauty spot! Tips to ace your makeup trial from a professional Makeup Artist
- Legal Eagle – contracts, clauses & copyright
- Avoiding dangers & pitfalls during the planning process
Apart from learning the practical stuff – there’ll be lunch, refreshments, goodie bags for everyone with products and discount vouchers from wedding suppliers and you’ll get the latest issue of TW Wed-Zine Magazine
Sounds like amazing value in a fun and informative format? Definitely!
Click below to pre-register for the next sessions in 2019