8 Ways to stay flawless this carnival
By: Jaime Rampersad Makeup Artistry
With Carnival Season in full swing, we all want our makeup to look flawless at fetes and on “the road.” But how best do we withstand the humidity, rain drizzle and perspiration that are “unwanted company,” so we can stay looking fresh and beautiful?
One top solution is choosing air brush makeup over conventional makeup. The difference between air brush makeup and conventional is in the application method and type of makeup. Air brush makeup is applied to the skin using an airbrush gun and compressor and literally only a few drops of airbrush makeup can do an entire face and neck. This technique works wonders to evenly disperse the liquid makeup onto your face using a light mist, rather than a “heavy hand.”
Here’s why airbrush make-up should be a must-have for your Carnival looks:
1. In case you’re wondering whether this lovely makeup “kiss” to your skin lasts? Here’s the good news – airbrush makeup lasts an astounding 18 hours on average! As opposed to conventional makeup, which usually lasts about 8-10 hours. So, even if the weather might be having an off-day – all is well in your world, with airbrush makeup.
2. Aah Carnival… the time when you re-connect with so many friends you haven’t seen in a while or simply choose to stick with your squad. Either way, be comforted that no matter how many friends you hug and kiss when you meet them ‘on the road’ or at a fete; your airbrush makeup will still be smudge-proof and sweat-proof. That’s right – patting your sweat away will not affect your airbrush makeup at all.
3. It’s anti-app! What do we mean? Airbrush makeup is so lightweight that it photographs like a dream. No need to use an app for your “selfies” to create an airbrushed look – you’ll have it already.
4. Travel lightly and ditch that compact! The only touch-up tool you’ll need to PAT your face are oil absorbent sheets.
5. It’s ideal for those of us who need maximum coverage (without being mask-like!) because of acne or scarring.
6. It’s surprisingly easy to master a “skin-like” finish with airbrush make up, whether you have oily, dry or combination skin. Airbrush makeup stays matte, yet won’t dry out your skin.
7. If you dislike the feel of makeup on your face, trust me, you can’t feel airbrush makeup. It’s so light weight that you won’t even be aware that it’s there.
8. Looking for a waterproof look for “wet fetes” or in the event of rain? Airbrush makeup is your top choice.
Want to give airbrush make-up a try this year?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for your booking today & mention you found her on TrinidadWeddings.com !